Decided to change the name of the post as I don’t always get to post on Monday due to commitments and life lol!!!
Thought I would have a look at accessories as I have been making a few headbands and beanie sets for a photographer friend.
So here are my lovely finds:
- Silk Scarf Camera Strap by Little Miss Gee
- iPad/Tablet Cover by Boutique Creations
- Personalized Compact Mirror by DaniLu Designs
- Vintage Polarised Cufflinks by Rainbow Lollies
- Pink Kitty Cat Key ring by Joyfoolery
- Fabric Covered Button Hair Ties by Ethel & Dot
- Felted Jumper Fingerless Gloves by Body Parts, Gaye Abandon and
- Birdie Hair Clip by Eme Creations
Blogger Tags: scarf
, kitty cat
, key ring
, hair tie
, hair clip. made it
Published by bitsandbobs4bubs
I am a stay at home mother of 2 beautiful girls and 1 handsome little man. I first started my blog www.eatcraftsow.blogspot.com as a place that I could share my love of sewing, anything crafty, cooking and working in my vegetable garden.
I have always enjoyed making handmade gifts for family and friends and just before Christmas 2010 I started drafting designs for items that I wanted to make for myself for when my little man came into the world.
With a little bit of convincing from my family and friends I decided to make and sell these items.
You can follow me also on http://bitsbobs4bubs.blogspot.com/ and on Facebooks, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter
View more posts
2 thoughts on “My Made It Weekly Picks – Accessories”
Thanks so much for featuring my Pink Kitty Cat Jennifer! x
Such a great collection of accessories from Madeit. Honoured to have my Polaroid camera cufflinks to be featured here
Cassie from Rainbow Lollies