I thought with Mother’s Day just around the corner I would share some great handmade gift idea’s:
- Liberty of London Tana Lawn Scarf by Regent Street
- Coffee Cuff by Pebble Lane Studio
- Hot Pink and Blue Fountains sleep eye mask by Odds & Blobs
- Butterfly Scarf Bling from Beaded Bliss
- Hello Ipad Cover by Ditto Crafts
- DSLR Camera Strap Cover by Little Miss Gee
- Dragonfly Dream Keyring by Minz Beadz
- Sterling Silver Chainmaille cuff by House of Sparkle
So why not support handmade and checkout some of these lovely pages for a great gift this Mother’s Day!
Blogger Tags: mother’s day
, made it
, coffee cuff
, eye mask
, scarf bling
, chainmaille watch
Published by bitsandbobs4bubs
I am a stay at home mother of 2 beautiful girls and 1 handsome little man. I first started my blog www.eatcraftsow.blogspot.com as a place that I could share my love of sewing, anything crafty, cooking and working in my vegetable garden.
I have always enjoyed making handmade gifts for family and friends and just before Christmas 2010 I started drafting designs for items that I wanted to make for myself for when my little man came into the world.
With a little bit of convincing from my family and friends I decided to make and sell these items.
You can follow me also on http://bitsbobs4bubs.blogspot.com/ and on Facebooks, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter
View more posts