I thought this week I would have a look through all the lovely Bling that is available from Made It and here are my picks for this week:
- Green, blue & lemon floral Vintage Earrings from Retrofied
- Large Funky Button Ring from Creative Craftiness
- Juliet Vintage Necklace from Two Cheeky Monkeys
- Family Tree Silver Tree of Life personalised bracelet from Kikiburra Beads
- Dainty, sterling silver and 14k gold filled ring from Norita Designs
- Polymer Clay Brooch from MDS
- Cookie Monster glass bottle necklace from KJP Designs
- Tea Brooch from The Tea Children
Why not checkout the lovely handmade bling from Made It for someone special.
Published by bitsandbobs4bubs
I am a stay at home mother of 2 beautiful girls and 1 handsome little man. I first started my blog www.eatcraftsow.blogspot.com as a place that I could share my love of sewing, anything crafty, cooking and working in my vegetable garden.
I have always enjoyed making handmade gifts for family and friends and just before Christmas 2010 I started drafting designs for items that I wanted to make for myself for when my little man came into the world.
With a little bit of convincing from my family and friends I decided to make and sell these items.
You can follow me also on http://bitsbobs4bubs.blogspot.com/ and on Facebooks, Pinterest, Instagram and Twitter
View more posts