It’s been a while since I have had a little look at what my fellow Made It sellers have been up to so I thought it was about time I did and shared a few of my favourites again with you.
I chose Pets this week as my theme as I have bought some fleece for my furry babies to make them a couple of coats for winter. It’s very chilly here now, I think hubby even had frost on the front window this morning.
So here they are:
- Patchwork Dog Harness (small) from Rocstar Dog Boutique
- Peter Rabbit Harness (made to order) from Miss Laine
- Barkin Banana Cupcake kit for dogs from Sweet Chops
- Fancy Custom Pet Tag (brass) from Skadi Jewellery Design
- Special Edition Dog Collar from The Crafty Possum
- 5 Little Mice cat toy from Just 4 You
- Dog Bandana from Grandma’s Goodies
- Puppy Poop Bag from Simplee 4 You
How cute is that little bunny with his little harness on. He looks like a jockey lol.
So why not support handmade and buy a little something for your furry babies.